Responsibilities of a Parent
Give your babysitter as much information as possible before you leave:
- Child’s Allergies, and other medical information
- Procedure when child has a medical condition (i.e. an allergic reaction - Location of Epipen)
- Child’s likes and dislikes, etc.
- Emergency Contact numbers
- Routines that must be completed (Brushing teeth, doing homework, etc)
- Anything else the you want the babysitter to know
Make sure to review the invoice with the babysitter to ensure everything is correct after the session is complete.
(it is your and the babysitter’s responsibility to make sure information is submitted through the system and is correct).
By agreeing to the Terms of Service, you agree to not contact the babysitter outside the platform to schedule more babysitting sessions